Sunday 6 May 2012

Been a busy bee!

Sorry i have been a litte quiet of late, i have been very busy making products for my shop, trying to make website (easier said than done!!) not to mention Little Lady's recent 'Arty party' that took quite some organising!
So overall sleep has been last on my agenda and i am now sooooo tired, guess lots of you other crafty peeps know this feeling too well too!
If you get a moment take a peek at the new website and let me know what you think please, any feedback will be appreciated!


Anyhoo...a few pics for you :)
...............................................................................................

A new baby countdown sign :)


A chalkboard i made for my fridge, stops me forgetting what baking supplies i run out of (and stops my buying 3 bags of caster sugar instead of icing sugar again lol)


A name sign for Little Lady's Hamster, it will match his Au Naturale cage nicely :)


Some chalkboards the children made at the Arty Party, just two blank plaques and a bit of chalk paint. I put some chalks in the party bags and they were a big hit!


Some more Arty party makes....shrinkles keyrings (these are great i would highly recommend them) Scratch art bookmarks, beading and decorating fabric bags with fabric pens.....they all had a great time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment